Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pretty Quiet Up Here....

So, I was hoping to have spotted some rad chops up here by now but it seems as though the East Bay area has a huge lack of motorcycle enthusiasts. Aside from the occasional Bagger, or bone stock metric cruiser, I haven't seen shit. And believe me, I've been looking. So no pics of my adventures as of yet. However, My buddy, Aaron from back home has recently installed a one-off set of bunny ear bars on his Dyna chop. The artist behind these bars is none other then Slim from Slim's Fab. (see link in my "Web Favorites") So here is a pic that Aaron sent me yesterday. This bike has come a long way from what it was when he got a hold of it 3 years ago.


Another friend and super talented builder is Paul from Spitfire Motorcycles down in Rancho Cucamunga. Heres a pic of yours truly posted up on one of Pauls latest works of art. The 26" front wheel makes just about anyone look like a Midget.


And finally, I leave you with a pic of some random Rape Wagon I spotted at Ontario Mills a couple days ago while Xmas shopping with Jeff Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment