Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Been a crazy couple of weeks....

So, if any of you DON'T know me personally, I am from the Riverside, CA area and am currently up in the San Francisco area visiting my wife and 2 dogs, whom I've been separated from for 6 months. We had a falling out and she moved up here. Mostly because of a promotion at her work, but also just to get away. ANYWAY..... It was rough at first. Lonely and all. But thanks to an amazing group of friends (NRRN) and the 2 rebounds who I thought were gonna take her place, I was able to push forward and raw-dog my way back to a positive frame of mind.

So here I am. Sitting here contemplating the trip. The plan was, I was gonna come up here for the Holidays and we were gonna get a plan on the table on how to get me moved up here for good. Well, we don't seem to be on the same page at all. It's like ultimately we want the same things, but neither one of us want to budge first. But aside from me and her, there are a bunch of other "downers" up here... First off, HIPSTERS. They're fucking everywhere. And they don't ride Nightsters like down south. They ride fixed gear bicycles. Also, The women here are like really plain. Very little personal care it seems. And the worst part of all of it is there are NO CHOPPERS!!! Like no bullshit. Not even the fagged out 300 sized tire nightmares that you would see on OCC. Every single Harley I have seen up here so far has been bone fucking stock. And all the metric bikes are covered in plastic. Basically what I am saying is, I'm worried that I will be the lone ranger up here pissing of all the yuppies every time I start my bike. Not that I really give a shit, but the cops will probably notice too. And in a fancy little town like this, once they give you one ticket, just SEEING you is probable cause.

So whatever. My contemplation continues. Sorry I've been slacking on the posts. Here are a few finds that made me smile, think, or just grab my dick.














No comments:

Post a Comment