Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rant...

So, 2011 was a shit year for me. My chick left, took my dogs with her. I left for a couple weeks and came back once she had move out and I swear to Christ all she left me were some dust bunnies. Not a single pot, or pan. No towels, or even toilet paper. I got shit canned at work over bullshit politics, thus causing me to lose my house, rack up debt with every utility you could think of. My bike took a shit and was down for 3+ months. Unemployment took their sweet ass time so by the time I actually got my first check, I was already crashing on a buddies couch. It's taken me months to get shit rolling in a positive direction and I'm not even sure just yet if it will stay the course. Anyway, as it is now, My chick and I are "working things out", which is to say we are talking. I've got my dogs, and the state checks are regular. My bike has a brand new engine, and I'm sleeping in my own bed. So thats a plus I guess.

I am a bit under the weather lately for a couple of reasons. Number one, I miss my friends. I'm about 450 miles north of anyone I would call a friend and to top it off, I haven't seen a single chopped bike in the last month. I'm in a primarily Asian part of San Jose and although I loves me some Dragon Lady, I don't think I've ever felt more out of place. One thing I've noticed, Asians love silver cars. We played a game last night at a stop light coming up the hill. Not a great deal of traffic, but while stopped, we counted 7-8 silver autos at our quiet little intersection. Then, once we turned, we noticed that almost EVERY house one our street had a silver car/mini van/SUV. Luckily my bike is silver, and because it's so goddamn cold up here I will be forced to wear my fullface. So it shouldn't be long before I'm accepted into their elite circle.

So thats it for my rant. It's 2am and I've got nothing better to do than go to sleep. Take care, and thanks for wasting a few minutes of your lives reading my bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment